We would like to send a reminder regarding the procedure for make-up testing in SASS.
- Students can make-up tests Monday through Friday between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM (all tests need to be completed by 5:00PM)
- Students are to call 260-399-8065 to make an appointment (Students walking in to test will not be accommodated) at least 24 working hours in advance. For example - a student wanting to test on Monday morning will have to set up the appointment Friday morning
- Students must make their own appointments with SASS
- Students are responsible for contacting their instructors to have the tests sent to SASS
- It is the responsibility of the instructor to get the test to SASS. Tests and proctor sheets may be sent electronically to SASStesting@sf.edu
- A proctor sheet needs to be attached to every test.
- Please note that we are located in 210 Pope John Paul II Center
- Tests will be returned to faculty as indicated on the test proctoring form