Change of Program Admission
Students who are already enrolled at the University of Saint Francis, but who are requesting admission to the program should complete and submit a Request for Admission to the Radiologic Technology Program application form. This form is available from the Radiologic Technology Department Program's Secretary, Suite 033-044, Doermer Building. A checklist exists to ensure that the student receives all pertinent information and for completion of the file that is to go to the Admissions Committee. This checklist should be completed and kept in the student's file.
Once the file is complete:
- The Admissions Committee will review the request along with all pertinent material at its next scheduled meeting. Students requesting admission must meet the same admission criteria as listed previously.
- The Admissions Committee sends the student notification of acceptance or denial.
- Students who are denied acceptance and improve their academic record may re-submit their application one time only.
- For admitted students, the Department Chair will complete a Change of Status Form and send it to the Registrar to change the student's program classification.
- At the committee's discretion, student files may be held for current semester's grades prior to a decision being made.
Applicants to the program will be considered only once after an initial denial has been issued.