Nancy Davenport, MSN, MS, RN, CNE
Associate Professor of Nursing
ASN Program Director
MSN University of Saint Francis, 2005
MSEd Indiana University, 1979
BSN University of Evansville, 1973
Selected Honors and Awards
- Graduated with Honors: MSN
- Received Outstanding Academic Achievement Award, NHS Track
- Received Outstanding Clinical Achievement Award, NHS Track
- Graduated Cum Laude: BSN
- Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society
- Alpha Lambda Delta Honorary
- Member National League for Nursing
- Member Sigma Theta Tau International, Xi Nu Chapter
- Member Indiana Deans and Directors
- Blauvelt, M., Erickson, C., Davenport, N. and Spath, M. (2012). Say yes to peer review: A collaborative approach to faculty development. Nurse Educator, 37(3), 126-130.
- Davenport, N. (2010). Certified nurse educator: A measure of excellence. Illumination, 2 (15).
- Davenport, N., Spath, M. & Blauvelt, M. (2009). A step-by-step approach to curriculum review. Nurse Educator, 34 (4), 181-185.
Davenport, N, Yoder, M. & Knepp, A. (2008). Nursing education accreditation. Illumination, 1 (7).
Davenport, N. (2007). A comprehensive approach to NCLEX-RN success. Nursing Education Perspectives, 28 (1), 30-33.
Certified Nurse Educator (CNE) credential awarded by the National League for Nursing