About the School of Health Sciences
Grounded in Franciscan Values within an atmosphere of free inquiry, the School of Health Sciences fosters academic and professional excellence in leadership and service among a diverse community of scholars who are life long learners.
The school of Health Sciences will become the premier center for educational excellence, compassionate presence, and innovation in healthcare by producing stellar practioners who exceed the ordinary, achieve the exceptional, and lead by example.
USF Faculty and Staff exhibit these unique characteristics:
- Are authentic in representation of self
- Express self in sincere and honest way
- Demonstrate caring, concern and sensitivity
- Perceive peoples' worth and accept people as they are
- Go the extra mile and offer self to others
- Challenge others to achieve
- Believe success is possible beyond expectations
- Live in joy, promote fun and are passionate