Applying to the Graduate School
Getting a master’s degree is a decision you will never regret.
Apply to the graduate school at the University of Saint Francis.
There are two ways to apply.
Special Note for Physician Assistant Applicants: Students applying to the PA program do not need to submit a USF application. Physician Assistant candidates need to complete the CASPA application.
Required Application Materials
The following materials are required to complete your graduate school application:
- Completed application
- Official transcripts from all postsecondary institutions attended
- Must be sent directly from Registrar of institution(s) attended
- DD214 form (United States veterans only)
- Program-specific requirements
- $20 application fee (only if applying via paper application)
- Hold a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution in the United States
- Nursing Transition program applicants must have an ASN
- International students must have their transcripts evaluated by off-campus specialists at WES International Education Resources.
- Have an undergraduate GPA of at least 2.5 on a 4.0 point scale
- Individual graduate programs may require a higher GPA.