Studio Art - Printmaking
The Studio Art concentration in Printmaking offers opportunities to study intaligo, lithography, monotypes, woodcuts, pronto, solar and relief printing. This program is designed to provide opportunities for in class projects as well as individual explorations. Mixed Media is also encouraged.
The printmaking studio offers:
- A 30X60 litho press, two etching presses, two 27X48 combination presses
- Assorted litho stones and paper cutters
- A number of safety features including fume hoods, shower and eye wash stations, and acid cabinets.
Courses in the concentration:
- Advanced Printmaking (4) courses
- Alternative Processes in Photography