The University of Saint Francis Computer Art degree enjoys a strong regional presence in a rapidly growing career field. Our course of study allows the artist with an interest in technology and the world of computers to move into a world increasingly demanding sophistication and realism.
The Computer Art program prepares students for a wide array of career paths, yet allows them to focus their energies on a particular aspect of computer art to truly hone their skills:
- 3D Computer Animation
- 2D Traditional and Computer Animation
- Video Game Modeling and Design
- Visual Effects for Film and Television
- Pre-Visualization and Product Development
- Motion Graphics
- Multimedia Design
And Beyond the Classroom:
- Official college chapter of SIGGRAPH (an international organization dealing with technology, animation, video games, multimedia, and other related fields)
- Relationships with national and area companies for required internships
- Real client-based projects for hands-on professional work
- Guest speakers from professional companies around the nation
- Local and national exposure through the USF Film Festival and other competitions and festivals around the world.
View the Curriculum Plan - Bachelor of Art in Computer Art