Competitive scholarships are open to any high school senior seeking admission to the University of Saint Francis School of Creative Arts. The scholarships are awarded to those who have applied for admission, are accepted as students, and comply with all guidelines.
Recipients are selected by the SOCA faculty based upon the scholarship applicant's portfolio or audition. All awards are applied toward tuition at the university.
Scholarships are awarded in the following areas:
- Art Education
- Art History
- Communication Arts and Graphic Design
- Computer Art
- Jazz Ensemble
- Music Technology
- Pep Band
- Pre-Art Therapy
- Studio Art
Talent Scholarship "Conditions"
In order for this scholarship to be effective, your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) must be on file at the University of Saint Francis and all requests for supporting documentation must be provided.
In order for the scholarship to be awarded, you must meet the following requirements:
- Maintain the minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.5 or above.
- Maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress for Financial Aid Funding as set forth in the University catalog.
- Maintain full-time (12 or more credit hours per semester) undergraduate enrollment.
- Participate in a SOCA club or organization.
- Attend at least 75% of all SOCA events
- Obey the rules and regulations of the School of Creative Arts and the University.
- Institutional scholarships and awards are limited to a total of eight semesters of full-time enrollment. Failure to maintain the above listed requirements or participate in the designated program listed will result in the scholarship being withdrawn.