Your gift to the University's annual fund, is one of the easiest and most important ways you can show your support of the University of Saint Francis.
What is the Annual Fund?
The annual fund is a key source of immediate support that impacts virtually everything at USF. Gifts to the annual fund support our areas of greatest need including:
- Financial aid for deserving students
- Student service projects
- Academis activities
- Student clubs and organizations
- Campus Ministry
Why give to the Annual Fund?
- You will help USF with its most pressing needs.
- You think changing the life of a student is a good return on investment.
- You understand that alumni giving rates affect college rankings, and a higher ranking will make your Saint Francis degree more valuable.
- You know that USF depends on annual fund support because other areas of income including endowment earnings cover only a small part of USF's yearly operating expenses.
- You want to give back to USF because USF has given so much to you.