The confirmation deposit lets us know you are committed to attending the University of Saint Francis. It also allows us to hold a place for you at new student orientation. The $150 confirmation deposit will be applied to your first semester tuition and is completely refundable until May 1 for the fall semester.
Paying your deposit online.
Online deposits can be made through My Cougar Connection (MCC). Please check your email for your MCC log in information that we sent when you originally completed the online application form. If you are unable to login, please contact us and we will resend your login credentials. Once you have signed in, please follow these steps:
1. Click on the "Future Students" tab.
2. On the left-hand side of the screen, click on the "Undergraduate" tab.
3. At the top of the right-hand side, click "Pay My Confirmation Fee".
4. Click on "Go to CashNet."
5. Click on "Office of Enrollment Management."
6. Click on "Confirmation Fee" and follow the steps there.