We are a yellow ribbon friendly university.
USF appreciates the courage and valor of United States veterans. As a veteran, you have done so much for our country, so we have a compiled a list of services at right that may help you in furthering your education. We are also happy to analyze credits for transfer from any military college or school you may have attended. We have specialized counselors dedicated to helping transfer students, as well as new students entering college through military benefits. We also have weekend and evening courses with flexible hours for working adult students.
Starting at the University of Saint Francis is easy:
1. Submit a free, online application. Once we know you're interested, we'll be able to walk you through the rest of the application process!
2. Part of the application process includes submitting your transcripts. Please submit any transcripts you have from:
- All previously attended colleges
- High school or GED
- Military transcripts (may include Army/American Council on Education Registry Transcript, Sailor/Marine American Council on Education Registry Transcript or Coast Guard Institute
3. Submit SAT/ACT scores (if you have less than 15 college credits)
4. Submit your DD-214.
Transcripts/scores/forms should be mailed to:
University of Saint Francis
Office of Admissions
2701 Spring Street
Fort Wayne, IN 46808
If you have any questions about getting started at the University of Saint Francis, please call us. We are available Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. at 260-399-8000 or 800-729-4732. You can also schedule a visit to come in and have a conversation with one of our admissions counselors.