I've been accepted. Now what?
After you’ve finished celebrating your acceptance, we need just a few more things to help you become an official USF student:
- Submit Your Final Transcript: We need an official copy of your high school transcript that shows your final, end-of-semester grades and date of graduation.
- Complete Program-Specific Requirements: A few of our programs, especially our healthcare programs, require more information. If we need anything extra from you, we let you know. If you would like to double-check, you can always call your admissions counselor at 260-399-8000.
- Send in Your Decision Card: With your acceptance packet, you’ll get a Candidate Decision Card. This card and the $150 deposit let us know you want to be a USF Cougar! You can also pay your confirmation deposit online through My Cougar Connection. If you've forgotten your username and password for My Cougar Connection, please email us so we can reset your password!
- Submit a Housing Contract: Living on campus is a completely awesome experience, especially if you live on our campus! If you’re under 21 and you don’t live with a parent/guardian, you have to live on campus. All new students (yes, even if you’re living off-campus) need to fill out a housing contract. We send you one in the mail.
- Attend New Student Orientation: Students who have submitted a deposit will be able to register for their first semester of USF classes. During new student orientation you’ll meet with a faculty adviser to plan your first semester schedule.
- Attend Welcome Weekend: Welcome Weekend takes place in August before classes start, and all new students are required to attend. Welcome Weekend is planned to introduce you to the people, places and programs that help our students find success. Please note, when you are signing up, there are two separate sessions, so make sure you sign up under “Traditional Student.”
We have also included detailed information in your acceptance packet to be used for reference. See you on campus soon!